Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social - Food, Leisure & Travel Wish

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/munchkin_land_designs/BlogDesigns/Buttons/SocialSundayNew4.png 
 Sunday Social link-up time, courtesy of Neely, over at A Complete Waste of Makeup.

 7e3862893cca0e9af85f8dcaed728f2da14d30f7df2ae0d8cd

1. Favorite breakfast food
I rarely eat breakfast but when I do I love me some Frosted Flakes.

2. Best way to spend a free day
Sleeping - Maybe it's the lazy girl in me but I have no problem sleeping all day, on a free day.
If not sleeping, I guess by watching movies & catching up on fave tv series.

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?

It's a toss up between Rome & France -  so I'll pick either one by the flip of a coin


Rome- Italy:  Because of it's great architecture, history & food
Paris - France: Who wouldn't want to visit the place also know as the "city of lovers/the most romantic place on earth". Besides it would be great to see the Eiffel Tower & indulge in some great food & wine. 
See other countries I want to visit HERE 

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? My Phone

5. How do you take your coffee? 

1 spoon each of Condensed Milk, Creamer & Sugar ( I like it sweet *sweet tooth)



Link up with us & share your blog post below.
If not, share your responses in the comments section.


Like the FB Page || Follow @shelspringles on Twitter || Follow on Pinterest || Give some BlogLovin’

Toodles!!!
Shelley Mc

2 comments:

  1. Hopped over from the Sunday Social links.
    I agree with you! Rome would be a wonderful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & do come again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover